Nowhere Land

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Raw expectation



Raw expectation by Manuel Librodo

Bức ảnh của tác giả Manuel Librodo trên Trekearth (ảnh của bác này đẹp và có tính humanity cao, nhất là các ảnh chụp trẻ con rất superb). Sau đây là note của tác giả :

This picture was taken in Vietnam's aiirport on our way back to Bangkok.Unaware of the Vietnamese language, I saw this group of people, who look like family , conversing, hugging, crying, laughing, etc. She's the second to the youngest member of the group. She circled around the adults who were busy talking with each other. I edged closer. I took this shot (and two others). They noticed me. I showed to them the picture. They wanted me to take more of them and this little girl.Well, i gathered that they were sending off a family member to work to Taiwan as a domestic help. That explained the crying and the hugging. It is almost like the Philippines. Working abroad is a passport to more money even if it means leaving your family behind. This little girl might be a daughter without a mother for 2 years. I coud see her hopeful look. Raw expectations...


Sending Off to a Brighter Future? by Manuel Librodo

Còn bức ảnh này cũng của Manuel Librodo chụp trong dịp đó.
..
Relatives were sending off family members to Taiwan to work either as domestic helpers or factory workers. There was a horde of them. I saw them hugging, crying, kissing, etc. Then the man (probably the recruiter) called them in. That was when I took this shot. It was a moving experience. I can easily identify with this situation. Going back home to the Philippines twice a year, I saw similar situations. Raw expectations...false expectations...full expectation. I can go on and on. I have so many stories to tell along this line. This is reality and you ought to see and know this.

đây là câu chuyện về một cô gái Việt Nam (xinh đẹp) lao động ở Malaysia tại sân bay Kuala Lumpur trong chuyến về thăm nhà của bác Fansipan. Bác Fansipan quả là có duyên với các cô gái đẹp!!!

Trong câu chuyện bác Fansipan kể lại, có đoạn "Rồi nàng nói một câu chót: “Sao có người xấu xí, đểu cáng và độc ác với mình quá mức như thế mà mình vẫn yêu, vẫn thương đến vậy?” ". Hồi xưa, mình không tin vào điều này nhưng giờ nghĩ lại thì có lẽ không ít phụ nữ có thể như vậy. Cũng lạ thật. Đúng là chẳng bao giờ có thể thực sự hiểu được họ cả!.